We’re running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Inside Sales Representatives ($100K/yr) .
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
In our technology software space, customer success is the heart of the business – and annual sales are how customers show us how they value our products.
Your job as the Inside Sales Rep will be to manage different aspects of the sales process from initial outreach to contract negotiation and closure. This includes working on sales opportunities for and effectively following up on generated sales leads.
To be effective in this role, you must have the ability to lead sales execution and close deals, having a track record of success.
You must be a great communicator, coachable and be extremely metrics-oriented.
You will be asked to sell new products, or renewals with the Platinum upsells across many of our ESW Capital companies – so you will need to be able to learn each of these products in detail. You will also be coached by expert inside sales management that will continually teach you new innovative methods to communicate to customers.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the technology sector, even with an SW developer background
- Excellent English language skills, Fluency in another language is a bonus
- Experience selling to the SMB or Enterprise space within different sales cycles and demonstrated track record exceeding quota
- Ability to drive and manage an entire sales cycle as a self-starter advancing through the stages until closure
- Comfortable in a remote environment with excellent listening skills, interpersonal, phone skills
- Strong organizational skills, team player & highly coachable, capable of sharing feedback in a start-up environment
- A passion for the fast-pace/high-growth environment driven by challenging metrics to improve processes continuously
When you apply to a role in Crossover, you go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event.
If you pass those tests, you will be offered an opportunity to join our paid training program that lasts 4 full-time weeks.
It is a unique opportunity to learn about the Crossover culture, tools, processes and expectations. It is an intensive training program for only the best graduates. If you graduate from Bootcamp, you will be offered a choice of several positions with the Crossover teams.
Join our community of remote professionals!