In our technology software space, customer success is the heart of the business – and annual sales are how customers show us how they value our products.
Your job as the Inside Sales Rep ($100K/year) will be to manage different aspects of the sales process from initial outreach to contract negotiation and closure. This includes working on sales opportunities for and effectively following up on generated sales leads.
To be effective in this role, you must have the ability to lead sales execution and close deals, having a track record of success. You must be a great communicator, coachable and be extremely metrics-oriented.
You will be asked to sell new products, or secure renewals with Platinum upsells across many of our ESW Capital companies – so you will need to be able to learn each of these products in detail. You will also be coached by expert inside sales management teams that will continually teach you new and innovative methods to communicate to customers.
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales experience, hunting or farming customers in the technology sector with a software developer background
- Excellent English language skills with fluency in another language a bonus
- Experience selling to the SMB or Enterprise space within different sales cycles and demonstrated track record exceeding quotas
- 6 or more months per year as top performing rep.
- Ability to drive and manage an entire sales cycle of minimum $25K ARR as a self-starter advancing through the stages until closure
- Comfortable in a remote environment with excellent listening skills, interpersonal, and phone skills
- Strong organizational skills, team player and highly coachable, capable of sharing feedback in a start-up environment
- A passion for the fast-pace/high-growth environment driven by challenging metrics to improve processes continuously
Join our community of remote professionals!