We’re running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Senior Strategic Account Executives ($400K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The candidate will either be responsible for supporting new customer acquisitions or increasing our footprint within our existing customer base. These sales will be executed by positioning our solution portfolio and building a truly strategic partnership with our customers to achieve USD 5 M in incremental sales. The ideal candidate will structure deals as recurring revenue opportunities and use our portfolio of different sales methods and products.
The Senior Strategic Account Executive will help customers solve their complex needs using our unique solutions, and work with customers to convince them to grow their commitment to our various IT and business-related services. For example, take a look at customer success stories https://www.aurea.com/client-success (British Airways Video)
To be effective in this role – the Senior Strategic Account Executive must be a great communicator, be coachable and metrics-oriented. They may be asked to sell solutions from companies that are newly acquired by ESW Capital – so the Senior Strategic Account Executive will need to be able to learn each of these solutions in detail, from business case to deployment model. The candidate will influence a small number of accounts and drive strategy towards the goal of enhancing the relationships at the C-Suite and recurring revenue growth. This is what will determine success – mastering the ability to pivot and strategize in a fast-paced, challenging environment while meeting the needs of your clients.
The Senior Strategic Account Executive will be working for one of the world’s fastest-growing private equity enterprise software organizations that acquires one new enterprise software company per week. In our enterprise software marketplace, customer success is the heart of the business – and annual sales depends on how customers value our products.
- 15+ years of enterprise software sales experience, also selling to large, complex prospects that are Global 2000, F250 or similar organizations
- You have demonstrated success in selling to and developing partnerships with clients in these accounts
- You have a stellar record of achievement with exceptional referrals from your client base and peers
- Your focus has been to go deep and wide within a small number of key accounts, (i.e., 10 accounts or less), while developing strategies and relationships
- Extensive experience selling subscription or term-limited license deals as SaaS of higher than $500k+ of annual recurring revenue
- Your software quota has been $5M incremental ARR or higher in your current or previous roles
- C-Level client engagement – Built relationships and partnerships with clients at Executive and CXO levels in large enterprise and global organizations
- Experience in managing client relations and expectations through acquisitions
- Ability to demonstrate strategic sales planning and execution to win
- Demonstrated success exceeding new business quota using Challenger Sales Methodologies.
- Strong ability to present credible business value, demonstrating knowledge of the prospect organization’s business, as well as ability to align and engage with the right stakeholders
- Impeccable organizational skills & highly coachable
- A passion for high-growth environments
- Experience as both an individual contributor and managing an enterprise sales team
- A degree from a highly regarded institution
- English Native/Advanced
- Bilingual in English + German would be an asset
- Travel 40%+
Join our community of remote professionals!