We’re looking for a creative writer-editor combo to drive our content marketing efforts and apply the brand voice to our products, blog, website, and more. You will be responsible for brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into words for blog posts, case studies, landing pages, PRs, and marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to capture the company’s brand, messaging, and tone through a variety of copy styles as well as have the ability to turn thoughts and concepts into compelling and persuasive copy.
What your responsibilities entail:
- Help develop our overall editorial strategy and broader content marketing efforts. Create great content to attract great customers.
- Develop different types of content (blog posts, PRs, whitepapers, landing pages, emails, etc.) for diverse audiences.
- Develop a compelling brand story, from strategic positioning or conceptual creative strategy, for all content pieces.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed.
- Proactively scour our sites and content to continually improve our words.
- Help oversee and scrutinize the consistency and quality of our brand voice, ensuring that we always sound like us.
- Assist in developing style guides and additional documentation to help streamline the work of others and increase consistency.
What we need from you:
- Proven writing experience, a versatile writing style, and the ability to deliver a range of voices in writing across all communication channels (print, online, video) in both short and long form.
- Experience with content marketing for businesses. We’re specifically aiming to find and convince professionals to choose our platform over the competition.
- Experience as a writer or editor for an Internet product or service, where you excelled at researching and writing blog and social posts, emails, site copy, and more.
- A mastery of the English language and an obsession with the ways in which words work together.
- Ability to produce creative results independently as well as collaboratively.
- Capability to respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Ability to enjoy working/collaborating with a small but multidisciplinary team.
- Willingness to communicate with global colleagues in different time zones.
- Ability to work calmly, optimistically, and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- A link to your portfolio, blog, or site where we can view your work.
- Extra consideration if you can demonstrate your skills by creating a new piece or rewriting an existing piece of our content as an example.
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.