Customer Success’ mission in a nutshell is to make our customer’s life easier. We do everything needed to make a customer successful with our products, in all stages of their relationship with us: evaluation, adoption and use. As a Content Lead, you will lead the efforts to ensure we provide the best content possible to our customers.
- Work closely with Engineering and Customer Success teams to identify and create technical content such as documentation, tutorials, and samples that enable customers to evaluate and use the Auth0 platform.
- Lead a team of technical writers that work on dozens of simultaneous projects – everything from small updates to full documentation for new features.
- Collaborate with our Design team to create new and compelling UX for the docs site. We strive to have the best technical documentation. This includes both content and presentation – use your creativity to think up new ways to present information.
- You will be responsible for the overall information architecture of the Auth0 docs – you should always be striving to make improvements.
- Work with the customer support team to ensure that common issues are being addressed – one of your main goals is to help our support team scale, what problems can you solve for a customer so they don’t need to contact support?
- Use data and customer feedback to make constant improvements. What are customers searching for? Which articles have the most views? Which articles result in support tickets?
What We’re Looking For
- You should have a technical background. Auth0 is a product for developers, you will need to understand how developers learn and consume content.
- You don’t need to be an English major, but you should be able to write and explain technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Experience working across teams to drive results – you will work with all areas of the company from engineering, to sales, to marketing, to design to create content.
- Auth0 is a distributed company. Many team members are spread out in the world across multiple time zones. You should be comfortable working remotely often, and leading a team that is not in the same location.
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.