Auth0 provides an enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Auth0 has raised over $54 million from Meritech Capital, NTT DoCoMo, Trinity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Founders Co-Op, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
The mission of the Community Lead (CL) is initially to:
1) Help to build, grow and maintain a Community for Developers interested in Auth0 products.
2) Maximize the efficiency of the Community’s Forum (CF) (more conversations, more answers and faster responses, etc.)
3) Broaden the impact and reach of the Community’s Forum with an increased participation through internal and external partnerships. Engage, inspire and motivate users to actively participate in the Community.
The CL role is different from a Social Media Manager or even a Community Manager. The CL works closely with one or more Community Engineer/s who are in charge of helping the Community with the hardest questions/discussions in it. As a CL, not only will you help developers (indirectly) integrate Auth0 into their solutions, but you will also be shaping how Auth0 is perceived by the developer community.
- Monitor and analyze current patterns and status around the CF, set metrics and goals based on the Community’s vision.
- Participate directly in the forum too, by moderating, getting insights, discussing with developers, etc.
- Lead the implementation of initiatives to improve such metrics, like ratio of answered questions, visitors, community participation, etc.
- Drive Community Business within the Support Org
- Tightly collaborate with Marketing, Engineering, Support and Content & Guidance teams, leveraging other programs in Auth0 (like the ambassador’s program).
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Proven work experience creating/growing a tech community. Ideally a developer community one.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).Recognized in the Industry.
- Organizational skills, creative spirit, ample curiosity, analytical mind, passionate.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, fast researcher, and hungry to make an impact in the Community.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics. Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Technical background.: Experience with Auth0 products, other languages, frameworks, and mobile platforms.
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands and knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Fluent communication in languages other than English and Spanish.
This is a great position to work from your home, and that will be the expectation if you are in an European or Asian/Pacific time zone. If you are located in Buenos Aires, Argentina, you will have the chance to work in our offices located in Palermo side by side with the Engineering teams. The same if you are located in the Seattle area with our offices in Bellevue where many members of the Sales team work. Benefits vary by location.
Auth0 values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.