Outstanding ideas need outstanding execution. We work closely with digital entrepreneurs and forward-thinking companies to launch high-performing websites and mobile applications. Our approach is based on the Lean Startup Methodology, Design Sprints, and Agile Development.
Why work with us?
You are guaranteed to never be bored if you work with the CobbleWeb team. We are not a cookie cutter web development agency. Every project will have unique challenges and will demand the use of the latest technologies. Strategies will vary to maximise each site’s flexibility and speed while still accommodating our clients’ specific needs. This is not a job for the faint of heart.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a few good men and women with passion and purpose. Who believe that good UX and UI can mean more than just a pretty website. Who know that the right design with the right functionality can result in a transformative experience for both user and platform owner. That a website can take an idea and convert it into a vibrant enterprise. In other words, we are looking for developers just like us.
- Expert with Symfony framework (3+years experience)
- Expert PHP5 / PHP7 (3+years experience)
- Experience with MySQL / Doctrine 2
- Experience with GIT (GitFlow)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Use of Docker in local and production environments
- Very strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Experience developing with Bootstrap and SASS
- Adoption of Agile methodologies
- Experience with techniques such as TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with test automation using Behat, Jenkins, Selenium or other testing framework would be advantageous
- React developing skills using Redux-Saga and Axios is a big plus
- RabbitMQ, Redis or ElasticSearch, AWS is a plus
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
Our London, UK headquartered agency is able to produce high-quality outcomes due to a close-knit team of dedicated subject experts situated across the world. Every quarter, we meet for a few days somewhere in Europe for a hackathon.
When you start: ASAP (Full time remote job)
Type of contract:
- Full remote position with 2 company retreats per year
- Fixed working time (4 hours in common with GMT zone time)
- Paid holidays
THIS JOB IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR AGENCIES AND FREELANCERS.