At Cloudlinux we are leaders in providing IT-solutions for web hosting. Here, you get an opportunity to work with unique technologies and solve complicated tasks in teams of what might just be the best specialists in the industry. Thanks to remote work, you will be able to live the way you like. You will open new horizons for professional and personal development and realize your bold ideas.
We are looking to hire a C Developer, who will be part of our Extended Lifecycle team. In this position you will work and contribute to major, open source projects like Apache HTTPD, OpenSSL, MySQL. You will also backport security fixed to stable, maintaining versions of those projects.
Become part of the team of experts and work with top notch developers to contribute to open source.You can find more details about the project and the company on our branded websites at Cloudlinux.com and TuxCare.com. Join us to make a difference!
What you will do:
- Work on various open-source projects like Apache httpd, Python, OpenSSL, etc.
- Backport security and bug fixes from newer upstream versions or writing patches from scratch.
- Contribute to upstream projects
- Create reproducers and tests for vulnerabilities.
- Automation of routine processes like CVEs monitoring, patches applying and testing.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of С programming experience
- You have GNU/Linux operating system and shell scripting experience
- You have ability to work with various build systems like autotools, make and cmake
- You have experience with git-based development processes
- Python, Perl or other scripting language knowledge will be a plus