Wealthsimple is a financial services company on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom by providing products and advice that are accessible and affordable. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost.
With over 1 million people using Wealthsimple products, we are the market leader in Canada, and we’re fast growing in the US and UK. Our team is working together to build one of the most innovative fintech companies in the world and we’re looking for talented people who want to help us move fast, ship often and make a huge impact. Join us on our mission to make financial services simple and affordable for everyone!
Read our Culture Manual to learn more about us and how we work.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide support directly to our users during tax season
- Be a key part in monitoring, facilitating and improving operational processes and working with our back-office to deliver an exceptional service to our clients
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent writer; you are clear and concise. Punctuation matters!
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Loves learning new things
- Is a trusted professional who can manage your own schedule and workload
- Looks for opportunities to make things better
- Takes pride in your work and have a sense of ownership
- Understands what it takes to work remotely
- Is either bilingual or functionally fluent in both English and French
- Is available for weekend shifts during tax season
At Wealthsimple, we embrace difference. We believe that getting to the best outcomes requires diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We create space where all voices can be heard so that we can all do our life’s best work. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.