Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom, no matter who they are or how much they have. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost. We’re the company behind some of Canada’s leading digital financial products, and are growing faster than ever.
Our team is reimagining what it means to manage your money. Smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas — not ego. We’re looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, and want to ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We’re a remote-first team and output is more important than face time, so where you choose to work is up to you — as long as you have internet access, you can work from anywhere in Canada. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us!
Read our Culture Manual and learn more about how we work.
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver an amazing client experience; no matter what. Build a foundation of investment, personal finance and stock trading knowledge. You will have to explain investment, personal finance and stock trading concepts in a simple and accessible way
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding daily volume targets, interacting with hundreds of clients each day through multiple channels ina live client support environment
- Be a key part in monitoring, facilitating and improving operational processes and working with our back-office to deliver an exceptional service to our clients
- Be flexible in your work schedule; you may be asked to work early, late & weekend shifts
- Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset (read/write/speak)
We’re looking for people who:
- Want to make a difference. We are a small team effectively reshaping how people look at the industry. We need people who ‘get it’ and want to play an integral part in helping us accomplish this mission and are persistent in getting the job done
- Possess a passion, curiosity, and energy for finance + investing. You understand the ins and outs of the wealth management, trading, and more importantly – know how to explain these concepts simply
- Thrive in client-facing situations. At Wealthsimple, our client always come first, and we love the thrill of turning a client’s frustration into a great experience
- Embrace technology and the role it plays in financial services. Specifically, you have the flexibility to navigate multiple applications simultaneously to deliver unprecedented solutions
Skills we’re looking for:
- High emotional intelligence– ability to relate and empathize with clients and their needs, and the judgement to know how to make the best decisions for our clients
- Curiosity and resourcefulness– a lifelong learner who’s always curious and confident finding the resources you need to get the answer right
- Flexibility/resiliency– able to adapt to the challenges throughout your day and within your role and remain level-headed
- Ambitious– always searching for opportunities to improve the way you and your team work, the client experience, and ability to identify areas of improvement.