Our Client Development organization serves as a focal point for our customers to achieve success with Concur. As a Client Executive you will be responsible for developing high-trust relationships with your clients, measured through revenue growth, retention and relationship health. This is a strategic role working with our key customers in the Higher Education market, Conur’s internal teams and has central importance to our ongoing success as a company.
Who you are:
- Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of a mix of small, mid-size and large organizations with a high-level of complexity, focus and intensity.
- Ability to deliver value within clients who have a variety of stakeholders and varying levels of exposure to enterprise software solutions
- Driven to exceed revenue and renewal targets
- Focused on establishing, maintaining and growing broad and deep relationships within each customer account
- Anticipate, identify and meet your customers¹ needs
- Develop advanced account strategies that drive success through delivering value and insight relevant and unique to each customer
- Facilitate executive meetings that measure progress and business impact
- Motivate and mobilize customers and cross functional partners through diplomatic collaboration and unambiguous communication
- See conflict as opportunity and can assess situations and find common ground quickly
- Drive objective achievement through disciplined planning and organization – setting objectives through the development of actionable steps with assigned owners, timelines and measurements while anticipating and removing roadblocks and orchestrating multiple resources
- Know how to get things done through formal channels and informal networks
- Uncover opportunity through analysis, inquisitiveness and a deep understanding of your customer¹s business including initiatives and drivers and aligning those to solutions
- Manage sales and renewal processes through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced and evolving environment
- May require up to 25% travel
- 5+ years in Customer Success, Account Management or Sales experience
- B.S. or B.A. required
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of ‘Leadership through innovation in everything we do’. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Concur is the leading provider of spend management solutions and services in the world, helping companies of all sizes transform the way they manage spend so they can focus on what matters most.
Through the Concur open platform, the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers, and developers can access and extend the Concur T&E cloud. Concur systems adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies of all sizes.
Our customers range from small businesses to the Fortune 500, so we know a lot about how different companies work. We can scale up or down based on your company's size, spending goals, policy complexity and travel program needs. No matter how big or small your company is, Concur has a travel, expense and invoice solution for you. And with the growing partner community building around our platform, you’ll have access to a growing feature and application market.
In the past, no one gave a second thought to expense reports. We did. And since then, we’re on a mission to change the way businesses look at expense reports and travel. Now, Concur processes more than 10% of the United States' T&E spend. Join us as we make that number grow.
Travel is a part of who we are. We focus on improving business travel every day, and make time to get away from our own desks. With up to 27 days of paid time off, where would you go?
Are you ready to join a team of approximately 5,000 employees working our tails off to change the way businesses look at travel and expense?