Clevertech is looking for a Senior Route Optimization Engineer to join our global team. This role has implementation and troubleshooting responsibilities including handling constraints that change on the fly, utilize self-learning tools based on past data, and sharing results in clean interfaces.
- You love doing puzzles
- You have serious math skills
- You’ve optimized your keyboard shortcuts
- You’ve written and presented in front of a room that resulted in clapping
- You are able to travel inside both inside the US and out for client meetings
- Own Your Time: We are a completely remote team. That means we have a large amount of trust and a lot of flexibility. World travelers, young parents, nature lovers, and commute avoiders love working here. We also will pay for a co-working space in case you feel like working outside of your normal setting.
- Recharge Time: We insist that you take recharge time. We are closed for major holidays and then require that you take at least two weeks a year to refresh.
- Care For Yourself: You’ll receive a health/wellness monthly stipend that goes towards covering medical insurance, dental insurance or joining a gym!
- Focused Work: You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on one finish line at a time. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams.
- Learn at your edges: We believe in learning and provide unique programs that improve your tech skills, leadership skills and even challenge you in personal development. CleverFridays, guest speakers, mentorship opportunities and in-depth industry exposure are all on offer here. And of course, if you speak at a tech conference, we cover all expenses.
- Clevertech Swag: And keep your eye on the mail – we send out swag everywhere in the world and there are celebratory pictures of Clevertech socks, hoodies, and mugs all over Slack.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers.