In this role, you will have an opportunity to shape and lead the Chainlink Developer Advocate program. You’ll be creating and maintaining a suite of mixed-media tools and guides crafted for a dynamic and growing community of developers. Through highly technical written and spoken content, you will drive the growth of not just your personal brand, but also the Chainlink brand as an unrivaled developer resource. Incorporating elements of education, development, and evangelism, you will simultaneously inhabit a variety of roles in your effort to showcase the unique benefits of Chainlink in decentralized applications.
- Take the lead in Chainlink’s developer events making them best-in-class and catered towards developers
- Inspire and equip developers to use Chainlink. Support Chainlink developers when they need a hand, building a following for yourself and Chainlink
- Represent Chainlink at developer conferences and events by giving speeches, doing live demos of Chainlink, and interacting with attendees
- Contribute to Chainlink’s library of How To’s and Sample Code
- Create and publish technical content (blog posts, troubleshooting/FAQ, case studies, and videos) that will get developers excited about the potential of Chainlink as a developer tool
- Engage with the community via the most popular online mediums, e.g. Github, StackOverflow, Telegram, Discord, etc.
- Be an active and authentic participant in the blockchain and Ethereum developer communities wherever they gather, online and offline
- Provide end-user feedback to Chainlink’s Product Management and Engineering teams based on what you’re seeing and hearing in the community
- Pursue general open-source growth opportunities and best practices, such as bug reports, bounties programs, and sandboxes
- 4-7 years’ experience in the software industry working as a developer, evangelist, advocate, or dev-tools expert
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
- Strong engineering skills; experience in building web and/or mobile applications
- Strong technical writing skills; ability to clearly communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Social and hustling skills; a desire to get out and meet people
- Solid public speaking experience with a comfort level around coding in front of a live audience
- Passion for inspiring and educating fellow developers
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours when required
- Community experience including organizing meetups
- Understanding of the blockchain ecosystem
- Passion for building a developer community around the world and desire to invest your energy to make them better
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.