As a customer support/success specialist, problem-solving, clear-communication, and tech savviness are your strongest traits! You will be helping to manage CartStack’s support channels (email, chat, & phone) in your quest to WOW customers by exceeding their expectations :).
You will be spending about 50% of your time on customer support tasks and the other 50% of your time on pro-active customer success and campaign optimization tasks for our customers.
CartStack is a growing SaaS startup that offers a cart & visitor abandonment solution for e-commerce and reservation websites. Our mission is simple…. Be known as the most powerful visitor abandonment recovery solution in the world!
Check out our company values page here.
Responsibilities you will own:
– Respond to and resolve customer questions via livechat and email (and every once in awhile, phone)
– Pro-actively helping new trialers get onboarded with their new accounts
– Assist in developing first-class content for our help docs website
– Review existing customer accounts for any issues or possible account optimizations
– Reach out to customers about referrals and testimonials
– Assist our marketing team in pro-active account optimizations for customer campaigns
– Come up with and execute random acts of kindness for our customers 🙂
This is a contract to full-time hire position. We would like you to start out with a 90 day contract and if we are a good fit for each other, we’ll move into a W2 position + benefits (for US based employees).
– You must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, empathetic, and passionate about about helping people
– You love to solve complex, technical issues
– 1 + years of customer support experience (Bonus if it’s for a SaaS company!)
– Experience working in a remote environment
– College educated
– Fantastic writer and communicator
– Access to high-speed internet
– Bonus points if you have experience with e-commerce and marketing (these will come in handy when helping customer’s optimize their campaigns)
– Also, bonus points if you have experience in the hospitality industry (since many of our customers are hotels using our solution for reservation abandonment recovery)
– Remote work and flexible schedule (save a couple thousand dollars a year in commuting costs and 100+ hrs each year)
– We genuinely care about our employees/contractors and their happiness in their every day work
– Chance to step in and have a big impact on a growing SaaS company
– A fun, relaxed company culture (Skype happy hours every month!)
– Annual team trip where we meet in person for work and fun!
– We focus on learning and personal/career growth ($100/mo budget for learning / books / courses)
– Competitive compensation (w/ opportunity for growth related bonuses)
– When you transition to a full-time employee you would receive health and dental insurance + some other perks
So, sound like an awesome fit for you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!