👋 About us
Caliza is building the infrastructure to power stable finance for everyone. Currency volatility and lack of access to developed market financial products make saving and building wealth challenging in emerging markets. We envision a world where anyone can save and transact in a stable ecosystem regardless of where they live. Our software allows fintechs around the world to open digital dollar accounts, enabling their customers to access the digital dollar economy.
Our mission is backed by top-tier VCs including Better Tomorrow Ventures, Abstract Ventures, and QED Investors as well as the founders of Rappi, Flutterwave, Chipper Cash, Compound, and many more.
We are a global team with a global product and a global mission. As a distributed team that comes from a variety of backgrounds, we’re building a culture where everyone is treated equally, we challenge others respectfully, and we respect cultural differences.
🎭 About the role
We’re looking for Product Manager to drive Caliza’s products from ideation to launch. This is a role with a high level of autonomy, driven by an obsession with solving an important problem. You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO and work closely with our engineering and design teams.
🚀 Your impact at Caliza
– Collaborate closely with our CEO and leadership team to define clear, comprehensive product requirements and roadmaps that are easily consumable by the engineering team.
– Manage the development of new products from ideation to launch across the organization to deliver value for our customers and solve important problems.
– Intimately understand the inner workings of our product, whether as a developer or an end-user, to deliver a best-in-class experience.
– Seamlessly move between hands-on execution and strategy, from analyzing user data and project management to building the product roadmap.
– Define, track, and own improvement of product KPIs.
– 6+ years of product management experience, including 2+ years building API-first products in fintech, payments, and/or crypto.
– Comfortable leading with the ability to identify and understand challenges faced by the team and find creative solutions.
– Excellent communicator who can effectively deliver a message to internal and external stakeholders.
– Familiarity with product research and analytics to guide decision making and prioritize based on KPIs.
– Able to thrive at a startup, i.e., in a fast-paced environment with high levels of ambiguity.
– We are a team of sixth persons — we’re looking for teammates who can play any position on the court!
– Competitive salary and equity compensation at a well-funded early-stage startup
– We care about your health & wellness — we offer medical, dental, vision, & life insurance, plus a monthly wellness stipend
– 401k plus matching
– Team offsites (when the public health situation allows)
– We care about your goals — growth opportunities at the company and flexible budget for professional development
– We love to learn — unlimited book budget
– Work-from-home stipend to optimize your setup
Generous vacation policy and paid holidays