Auth0 provides a secure, highly available, enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
Auth0 is loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. More than 500.000 unique users visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Our mission is to simplify developers’ lives, improve security, and reduce identity TCO for our enterprise customers, by making identity simple, secure and extensible. We strive to maintain a welcoming and inclusive culture built on the principle of “No B.A.P.” (No BS, No A-holes, No Politics).
Auth0 is seeking a Business Operations Manager to lead the Business Operations and Program Management functions of the Marketing organization. This role will be coordinating our rapidly-growing, cross-functional virtual teams engaged in a wide variety of short and long term efforts. The Business Operations Manager will own the development, communication, and enforcement of our processes to ensure clarity, alignment and actionable next steps for our teams.
- Lead coordination of strategy and tactics across a wide variety of teams both inside and outside of the Marketing organization: including, but not limited to, Sales, Customer Success, Content, Design, Demand Generation, Security, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Understand, prioritize and drive to completion a diverse portfolio of efforts with Sr. Executive visibility, managing status, risks, and RACI models.
- Partner with Department and Team Leads to find and enhance cross-functional efficiencies and communication.
- Develop and scale repeatable and efficient processes to maximize delivery of recurring work such as quarterly OKRs, Security and Compliance.
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- 3+ years of experience as lead Operations or Project Manager role in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience managing distributed, cross functional meetings to keep teams on track and aligned.
- Results oriented and comfortable in addressing conflict directly.
- Succinct, assertive and clear communicator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Experience with program management execution for rapidly growing organizations.
- Self-motivated and quick learnerProficient in project management software to keep teams aligned and productive.
- Experience leveraging PMP principles/practices to drive teams forward.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.