Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
We are looking for an engineer to join a new team and help develop and ship a new product.
- Help ship a brand new product
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and progress
- Evaluate new technologies & techniques to improve overall practices
- Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code
- Help architect and develop a complex, micro-service based platform
- Design, build, and maintain public APIs, used by Auth0 customers, as well as internal services and systems
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of our stack
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to build new features at large-scale
- Refine engineering practices, standards, and tooling
You might be a good fit for this role if you
- Have a history of developing and supporting intuitive and robust APIs
- Are familiar with the challenges and approaches for designing interconnected, scalable systems
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones
- Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such as NodeJS, Mongo, Redis, RabbitMQ. However, we always try to use the best tool for the job, therefore we care more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or tool.
- Have experience working in a remote-first organization
- Place a high value on security
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.