We’ve made our name in the mobile game industry with well-known player favorites like Cooking Dash, Deer Hunter, Design Home and Covet Fashion, Racing Rivals, and Tap Sports Baseball. If you check out Glu on the App Store or Google Play, you’ll find those titles as well as recent pop culture social games like Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and The Swift Life. Glu has a brand-new headquarters located in the SoMa district in San Francisco, with game studios in San Mateo and Burlingame, CA. Our global presence extends to Toronto and Hyderabad, totaling just over 600 employees. We’re proud to be recognized as a leader in mobile gaming across genres like social, RPG, racing, shooters, sports, and simulation. Want to know what we’ve got going on? We’re glad you’re here! Check it out!
Have you ever dreamed of having your writing seen by millions? Now is your chance: Glu Toronto, the studio behind the smash hit Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, is hiring team members for a new interactive narrative title! As an Associate Writer you’ll be helping create our next hit game by writing original, innovative story content. You will work remotely, but also closely with our in-studio team of designers on the ongoing production of new story content.
- Work off-site to create story content for a new title
- Follow our internal guidelines for content creation
- Aid our in-studio team with content planning, and execute on those plans in a timely manner
- Work with our in-studio team through calls or meetings to ensure game content meets wider gameplay and product goals
- Quickly address feedback and revisions to submitted written work
- Superb written communication skills (English), and dialogue/scriptwriting skills
- Familiarity with film/TV industry standard screenplay formatting
- A portfolio or equivalent that clearly demonstrates the above points
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or diploma
- An understanding of free-to-play game design basics