As creators of innovative software for the future market of iGaming, Ancient strives to go against the traditional route of building slot machine software. We operate with the firm belief that we’re building desirable software for the next big spending generation: younger players who are seeking iGaming entertainment to enjoy themselves and with friends. With that in mind, we’re now looking for an experienced BI Developer to help us innovate, build and grow Ancient further and to always help us stay one step ahead.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flat structured team of rapidly growing multicultural professionals on an anytime, anywhere remote business model. You are guaranteed instant gratification whenever updates are pushed to our universal code-base, we go against trends and create our own industries – innovation is our soul. Sounds interesting? Read on….
The BI Developer will be responsible for developing reports, dashboards and visualising data to track performance within our products. Additionally, they should have extensive knowledge of SQL to help us customise and drill-down that data.
What you will do:
– Prepare presentations and communicate analytical results to key stakeholders.
– Work closely with stakeholders to support their data needs.
– Create and manage reports, alerts and schedules
– Manage user experience through user groups, roles and permissions.
– Test and maintain data models and views
– Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
– Research data integrity and data quality problems.
– Evaluate and improve existing BI Systems
– Develop and maintain technical documentation.
– Build and work with the Data team to continuously improve the company’s various data processes and build new data solutions in line with the business and stakeholders’ needs.
Who we’re looking for:
– 3+ years of experience in data analysis, mining, and interpretation
– Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools
– Proficiency with BI Tooling, like for example Metabase, Looker, AWS Quicksight, Tableau
– Experienced with PostgresQL or similar like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
– Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– A full-time worker that can stay on-task in a remote environment
– Data driven with strong statistical knowledge
What’s in it for you?
– Fully remote flexible working
– 40 working days of paid time off
– Young, fun, flat structured rapidly growing company
– Diverse portfolio: gamified e-commerce, video game arcade, iGaming
– Team get together events
– Home office & Professional development Budgets
– Spill Mental health service
– Endless opportunities to grow
– And a great remuneration package!