You love developing multi-channel plans. You geek out when it comes to social listening and optimizing post times. You feel deeply satisfied when you can perfectly answer a customer question. You are energized by growing and engaging with product managers from around the world. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
Our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what is possible with our software — sharing best practices and product expertise. We are looking for an experienced social media manager who has a deep understanding of the social landscape.
As a Social Media Marketing Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 200,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team’s work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience managing social media accounts in a large SaaS or technology company
- Enjoys testing different approaches and optimizing social programs for engagement
- Has a basic understanding of product management and productivity tools
- Can convey sophisticated or technical concepts through clear writing
- Has excellent judgement, likes to interact with customers, and takes on increasing levels of responsibility
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a “get it done” attitude and radiates team spirit
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
Aha! is the world’s #1 product roadmap software. Creating great software is invigorating. And product managers should be the happiest people on earth.
But most companies never benefit from their product manager’s love of innovation because they are beaten down by soft strategies, weak tools, and squishy communication. We help make agile product managers great by enabling them to set winning product strategies and prioritize the key features that customers want.
As a member of the Aha! team, you will jump into a breakthrough and profitable software company. We are changing the way the world’s best known companies innovate and build great products. It has been an amazing journey and we have been humbled by our rapid growth. Apply for one of the roles if you want to join us on this adventure.
Aha! serves over 100,000 users and is rapidly growing. We hire the best and our team is quickly expanding. Employees are welcome to work anywhere in the United States and a few select international locations.