Are you a talented writer who geeks out on making software processes easy to understand? Do you love sharing how people innovate and build winning products? Does double-spacing make your eye twitch? We are looking for a self-starter with proven editorial and technical chops. Someone who can bring both eagle-eyed attention to detail and big-picture pitches — and jump on a rocket. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Writer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 100,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team’s work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in a B2B SaaS or technology company
- Writes exceptionally well (and has the clips to prove it)
- Loves using productivity tools
- Has fanatical research skills
- Dreams about the best way to tell a story
- Has a deep interest in a diverse mix of content topics, including but not limited to: technology, innovation, product marketing, startups, and software development
- Is bold, likes to interact with customers, and take on increasing levels of responsibility
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a “get it done” attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program to the right candidates.
For immediate consideration, please contact us at Marketingfirstname.lastname@example.org. If you have the right background, we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third-party agencies.
Aha! is the world's #1 product roadmap software. Creating great software is invigorating. And product managers should be the happiest people on earth.
But most companies never benefit from their product manager’s love of innovation because they are beaten down by soft strategies, weak tools, and squishy communication. We help make agile product managers great by enabling them to set winning product strategies and prioritize the key features that customers want.
As a member of the Aha! team, you will jump into a breakthrough and profitable software company. We are changing the way the world's best known companies innovate and build great products. It has been an amazing journey and we have been humbled by our rapid growth. Apply for one of the roles if you want to join us on this adventure.
Aha! serves over 100,000 users and is rapidly growing. We hire the best and our team is quickly expanding. Employees are welcome to work anywhere in the United States and a few select international locations.
Aha! is led by product development experts Brian de Haaff and Dr. Chris Waters and headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Visit www.aha.io for more information and follow us @aha_io