Are you a public relations star who dreams about the best way to pitch a story? And do you know the right people to make that dream pitch turn into actual coverage? Do boilerplate press releases make your stomach turn? We are looking for a self-starter with proven communications, media and analyst relations, and marketing chops. This is a tremendous opportunity to use your expertise and knowledge to achieve meaningful results — and jump on a rocket. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Public Relations Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 150,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team’s work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has meaningful experience at a B2B SaaS or technology company
- Writes exceptionally well
- Has a proven track record of top-tier media placements
- Brings fresh ideas to tell exciting stories
- Has experience with integrated marketing campaigns
- Likes to interact with customers and write quick case studies
- Gets social and loves to advocate a strong company point-of-view
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a “get it done” attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
For immediate consideration, please follow these helpful guidelines and contact us at Marketingemail@example.com. If you have the right background, we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third-party agencies.