Are you a creative thinker that is passionate about Agile? We may have the career for you!
We are open to all locations within the US as well as remote work from the US.
Atlassian University, which includes both training and certification, offers our customers and partners the resources they need to develop new skills, improve their team’s work, and advance their professional careers. We’re ready to take our Training and Certification programs to the next level by expanding our offerings and by establishing strategic go-to-market partnerships, especially within the agile community.
We’re seeking a highly motivated, resourceful Agile Evangelist, Training & Certifications to drive the creation, execution, and management of a set of programs for agile partnerships that will help accelerate the adoption of Atlassian training and certifications in the broader agile market.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Drive the design and execution of programs for Atlassian’s Training and Certification community to help achieve key results
- Manage the launch, communication, and go-to-market activities for agile training and certification programs
- Establish relationships or partnerships with agile organizations and communities, such as Scaled Agile (SAI), Scrum Alliance, org, Scrum@Scale, PMI, Kanban University, IC Agile
- Define strategies for complementary partnerships in renewals programs (e.g., partnerships to give individuals continuing education units, SEUs, etc.)
- Implement go-to-market programs, such as co-branded educational webinars, partner-delivered training sessions at Atlassian events (e.g., SAFe training at Atlassian Summit), agile certification co-messaging (e.g., Atlassian University creates the assets/content and they market to their lists)
- Establish effectiveness metrics or key results to measure the success of agile training and certification programs
- Build Brand awareness for Atlassian certifications through career-platform partnerships, such as Agile Careers
- Gain a proven understanding of how Atlassian’s agile mindset can be plugged into the greater agile ecosystem from a training and certification perspective
- Work closely with Atlassian marketing teams to align larger agile partnership strategies, messaging and positioning
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- The ability to find and/or establish relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders in the agile community
- A solid understanding of partner business models and what roles partners can play to help solution and add services with education products
- The ability to plan and design programs for partners using requirements and rewards to drive mutually beneficial outcomes
- Strong negotiation skills
- 5-10 years experience (partnerships, channel)
- Collaboration experience with go-to-market team desirable, but not required
A plus, but not required:
- Atlassian product experience
- One or more agile-related certifications (CSM, CSPO, PSM, PSO, SPC,…), not necessarily active
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.