Join the largest freelance marketplace in the world and change how the world works!
Upwork is hiring an Account Security Manager for the Trust & Safety Team.
Responsibilities As Account Security Manager, you will provide direction and mentoring to your team of globally-distributed Account Security Specialists. You should be experienced in many areas of the information security domains, and is able to conduct risk assessments, develop appropriate risk responses, and be up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity trends. You should have the capability to lead several projects and tactical initiatives, manage critical relationships with key stakeholders, drive process improvements, and review risks assessments for potential security exposures.
- Qualifications Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree or four years additional experience
- Required Minimum Experience: 3+ or more years in information security, or a related field.
- Required Minimum Skills:
- Strategic planning and the development of team policies and procedures
- Experience with information security principles, industry standards, and best practices
- Effectively coordinating work on multiple and diversified tasks while working with conflicting priorities and deadline
- Ability to function with highly dynamic results-driven and high-pressure environment in order to achieve required objectives
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently (remotely) and on a team
- Creative thinking and ability to “think outside the box”