Mozilla is a thriving global community of technologists, thinkers and builders working collaboratively and openly to keep the Internet alive and accessible for all.
When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every day. Join our team today and together we’ll make a better Web for tomorrow.
We’re a global community of users, contributors and developers working to keep the power of the Web in people’s hands. The collaborative efforts of Mozillians around the world drive forward the principles and aims of the Mozilla Manifesto.
• More than 1,000 volunteers contribute code to Firefox
• 400,000 people contribute to Mozilla through our project tracking system Bugzilla
• SUMO, Mozilla’s community-powered support site, helps an average of 10,000 Firefox users per week
• Students from more than 600 institutions in 57 countries spread Firefox as Mozilla Campus Representatives
Fast Facts about Mozilla:
• Half a billion people around the world use Firefox
• Firefox is free and open source software, with approximately 40% of its code written by volunteers
• Firefox is available in 89 languages
• More than 50% of global Firefox users use non-English versions
• Offices include: Auckland, Beijing, London, Mountain View, Paris, San Francisco, Portland, Taipei, Tokyo, Toronto, Vancouver